Juggling a 40-hour work week, a toddler, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle could be a lot for one person to handle. However, our agent Sara Schubring has taken this challenge and shown she is a force to be reckoned with. Sara has been an agent for a year and a half and has been committed to the CrossFit lifestyle for 6 years. She has found a healthy balance between working, spending time with her son Evan, and being an active team member at her local CrossFit gym. We have asked Sara a couple questions about her secrets to keeping up with her hectic and healthy lifestyle.
- What is your favorite restaurant to get a healthy meal during a night out?
- Do you have a favorite farmer’s market in the area?
- What is your favorite park to take Evan to?
- My favorite would have to be Rochester Park. It has two playgrounds, and the Paint Creek runs through it with a couple of sandy spots so we can play in the water. There are always plenty of ducks for Evan to chase around.
- Where is your favorite place to hike/bike/run locally?
- What’s your favorite place to work out? What gyms do you recommend?
- CrossFit Unphased in Troy. The workouts are intense and effective and can be scaled to any level of fitness. The coaches are awesome and the community is extremely uplifting and welcoming.
Sara has continuously proven to be a vital member of the Real Estate One – Troy family. Her positive attitude and willingness to help others are just the tip of the iceberg of her positive qualities. We cannot wait to see how successful she will be in her future not only with real estate but also with her family and her CrossFit career.